How does $0 co-pay sound to you? GILENYA has a $0 co-pay for most eligible people. In 2011, 98% of transactions for eligible people with commercial insurance had no co-pay for GILENYA.*
It's true. After you submit the form to get started on GILENYA, your Navigator will check your existing insurance coverage and call you to explain how to get the most from your benefits. You'll also get a letter with your benefit information. One of the ways we may be able to help you is through co-pay support.
Two co-pay support programs that can help:
The GILENYA Prescription Co-Pay Support Program
To help ensure that your treatment remains affordable, if you're eligible, we'll help you cover the cost of your GILENYA prescription.* Here's the deal:
- We'll pay up to $12,000 each year directly to your pharmacy (as long as you qualify)
- How much financial support you get depends on your co-pay amount—not everyone will receive $12,000 per year
- For example, if your prescription co-pay is $500 per fill, the GILENYA Prescription Co-Pay Support Program will pay $500 and you'll pay $0 (if you're eligible)
The GILENYA Medical Co-Pay Support Program
We may be able to help you pay for most of the medical tests you take before starting GILENYA.† Here's the deal:
- You'll pay the first $125 toward your medical co-pay
- We pay up to the next $600 of your medical co-pay
- -Just remember to submit all Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) in order to be reimbursed
- -Once the $600 maximum has been reached, you will be responsible for any remaining costs associated with the tests
- Be sure to complete all your tests before your first day on GILENYA
- Mail your EOB—along with copies of any receipts for test payments you've made—to:
NOVARTIS SUPPORT PROGRAM
PO BOX 590388
ORLANDO, FL 32859-9800
- As soon as you've completed your medical tests and your doctor says it's okay, you're ready for your first day on GILENYA
Don't have any insurance? Call a Navigator and they'll tell you about other options to help pay for GILENYA.
*People for whom GILENYA has been prescribed are required to report any benefits they receive through the GILENYA Prescription Co-Pay Support Program to their insurance company. This offer is not valid for prescriptions for which payment may be made in whole or in part under federal or state health programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time.
†People for whom GILENYA has been prescribed are required to report any benefits they receive under the GILENYA Medical Co-Pay Support Program to their insurance company. This offer is not valid for medical assessments for which payment may be made in whole or in part under federal or state health programs, including but not limited to Medicare or Medicaid, or for residents of Massachusetts, Michigan, or Rhode Island. This program is subject to termination or modification at any time. Medical co-pay support is available only to people who have not yet received GILENYA. An explanation of benefits (EOB) showing remaining costs must be submitted to the GILENYA® Go Program™ to receive the benefit.